Friday, August 22, 2008

LWB: Dude you totally stole my future blog idea!

picture via io9
I totally had one of those "Dude, you totally stole my future blog idea" moments tonight when I read Life Without Buildings post on megastructures and science fiction which totally made me scream out loud "Dude, you totally stole my future blog idea." I mean, c'mon dude, you totally stole my future blog idea. And you probably did it better than I ever would, which really sucks for me. But for now I can just highly suggest to all of you out there that you should check out this really cool post on megastructures, ship breaking, and starships.


His post was based on this post from io9, which I haven't had the chance to read yet. And it also reminded me of this incredible article on the relationship between urban design and cinematic cities called Architectural Representations of the City in Science Fiction Cinema.

No comments: