Thursday, December 11, 2008

What Buildings Make You Want to Jump?

Ever wish that buildings would just move a little more? Instead of picking up a gun why not just come at it with the parallax attack? Do like the traceurs and turn buildings into your own artful obstacle course and maybe that will do the trick. I know parkour has been around for a while so I'm not introducing anything new, but the video I just found on JDS' blog of people jumping all over PLOT's Mountain Dwellings in Copenhagen is pretty entertaining so I want to share it with all of you.

It also made me think that maybe architects should join other professions and come up with a new useless statistic, say an annual "Top Ten Buildings that make you want to Trace, Climb, or Jump."

So now I ask all of you: What buildings most inspire you to jump, crawl, climb, tace, run, walk, or dance on them?

1 comment:

Kiti said...

one of gehry's work i guess...i mean no one can stand on it!